[html4all.org] Wiki Categories

Philip TAYLOR Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Wed Aug 22 14:51:54 PDT 2007

Joshue O Connor wrote:

ill certainly give any issues that we raise more clout as they
> will also have to extend out of their comfort zone and articulate their
> ideas outside the circle of...am struggling for suitable term..inner
> circle will do.

Actually, I thought the earlier use of "Hixie's ring" [*]
just about summed it up perfectly !

** Phil.
--------
[*] I just hope that this doesn't have the same connotations
in <Am.E> as it does in <Br.E>, otherwise the image of
"Maciej [a]s [G]ollum to [H]ixie's ring" doesn't bear
thinking about :-)