[html4all] (Video now online) User Testing of Accessibility Features

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at cfit.ie
Fri Aug 31 07:19:09 PDT 2007

Hello html4all,

The user testing video of the CFIT tests for header/id
combinations, at summary and @longdesc are available from our servers at:

http://www.cfit.ie/html5_video/final/

The files are large (60 Mbs +) but the quality is good and the sound
came out well (I was a little worried) :-)

I would appreciate some feedback from a more empathic audience before I
post to this to the WG. Also it will give me a better idea as to how to
present them. In truth they are simply footage of each of the
methods/attributes in use, with some ad hoc discussion thrown in. I I am
aware  that we may however have to dress it up in some more 'organically
valid' or 'statistically relevant'  form to satisfy the group.

Thoughts and feedback are very welcome.

Cheers

Josh