[html4all.org] The wiki lives

John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program jfoliot at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 21 16:19:07 PDT 2007

https://html4all.org/wiki

Still to come:

 - *NOW* we need a logo <grin>
 - .htaccess file to re-direct from root to /wiki
 - Content, content, content...

Folks, I have to hunker back down to deliverables, but feel free to start
blocking out this wiki as required.  Any volunteers for a "Mission
statement" of sorts?  While we all instinctively know why we are here (we
are seriously troubled with the direction that HTML5 is taking) I think it
would be apropos to have some kind of formal 'statement' in the most
statesmanlike manner which  describes our goals.  That rules me out <grin>.

Perhaps hash it out via the list-serve and go from there?

JF