[html4all.org] actors on the public stage

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Wed Aug 22 13:42:45 PDT 2007

i don't know if, and if not, why not, this didn't get sent (or maybe
it did) -- so, i'm (re?) sending it to the list just because i can...

aloha, jason!

i heartily concur with your ground rules -- here are some attempts
at shaping list behavior that i've had to impose on the lists i
maintain:

VICUG-L Statement of Purpose:
http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/manifesto.html

Basic Ground Rules for VICUG-L:
http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/vicug-l.html

and here is my attempt to put out a brush fire that was sparked
by one subscriber complaining about overseas help desk personnel's
command of english, which, naturally, rubbed some of our members
of sub-continental origin to threaten to unsubscribe: