[html4all.org] Wiki Categories

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Wed Aug 22 14:16:53 PDT 2007

rob wrote, quote:
> It occurred to me that we may have a problem when WhatWG
> discovers  our wiki and want to edit it to "correct" our
> misconceptions. We  might want to think  about how we should
> deal with that.
unquote

well, it being a wiki, the page can be restored, and the
"correction" moved to that page's discussion page, something
which the ESW wiki seemed to lack, but works well with
wikipedia et. al. -- perhaps a policy page on posting is in
order?

gregory.
DISCUSSION, n.  A method of confirming others in their errors.
                     -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
           Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net
       Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/