[html4all.org] Categories Page

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at cfit.ie
Wed Aug 22 14:37:19 PDT 2007

Rob has done a great Job with the Categories page and i think that it
would be good as the main page, or at least a high level link from the
main page.

You can get it at

https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/User:Rob

I have added Usability to the categories as I really think sections of
the Wiki should contain a lot of user-centric information/discussion
etc. Lest we forget what we/they do has an effect finally on real users.
Also I would like to take this opportunity to pick the brains of the
best (thats you guys and gals) about developing methodologies for
involving users in the development process and to explore different ways
that this can be done. Not just in relation to the spec but in other
ways such as application development cycles etc. IMO its still quite a
new area and this would be a great forum to build up an archive of
really useful information that we can share and deliver to the wider
accessibility and usability community.

Josh