[html4all] Using the wiki

Robert Burns rob at robburns.com
Sun Aug 26 10:40:22 PDT 2007

Hi 4all,

I'd like to suggest everyone add something to the wiki. I think some
of the ideas Phil has presented could make excellent wiki pages.
Perhaps we could add Phil's ideas under a new brainstorming category
[1] where we push the limits of topics towards more creative
discussions.

I also like what Gregory has done on his page. My user page was
really just my attempt to organize my thoughts about the current
state of HTML5, the WhatWG and the HTML WG.  I think there are
certainly other valuable uses for the wiki beyond what I came up with.

take care
Rob

[1]: <https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Brainstorming>