[html4all] Using the wiki

Robert Burns rob at robburns.com
Sun Aug 26 17:08:19 PDT 2007

HI Gregory,

One thing I forgot to mention was that the image syntax I mentioned
cannot be used until I figure out how to enable image uploads. Josh
figured out some way to embed images located on other servers (I
didn't know that could be done). The syntax i wrote about is to embed
images from the local wiki media upload repository (or I think also
from the Wikimedia's media commons of GNU licensed content). I'll let
you all know as soon as I get this stuff figured out.

Take care,
Rob