[html4all] Just curious...

Robert Burns rob at robburns.com
Wed Aug 29 14:28:21 PDT 2007

Hi John,

On Aug 29, 2007, at 1:53 PM, John Foliot wrote:

> Who *is* applegoddess at gmail.com?
>
> Reply in private if you wish...

That is Jane Lee. She had posted a response on 465beacon street in
response to Roger's post that he was re-joining the HTML5 WG circus.
Laura did some research to figure out who that might be[1]. I wrote
to her to verify Laura's research and then invited her to join. I
meant to post something and it slipped my mind. She refers to herself
as she's a lurker on the HTML WG, but perhaps she can be persuaded to
say a little something about herself.

Take care,
Rob

[1]: <http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200708/
the_html_5_circus_why_i_left_and_rejoined_the_w3c_html_working_group/
#comment33>