[html4all] a11y issues with HTML5 draft and W3C default stylesheets

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Mon Dec 3 10:38:12 PST 2007

in an auto-generated post to the HTML WG's emailing list, archived at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Dec/0043.html

i addressed some general accessibility issues with the HTML5 editors'
draft and W3C default stylesheets in general...

in an offlist response, phillip taylor asked: