[html4all] request: ARIA Test Results index on html4all wiki

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Fri Nov 9 09:36:24 PST 2007

aloha, josh!

i too was "looking" forward to meeting you and hanging out outside
the parameters of technology -- and, to boot, i forgot to give
chaals or doug the CDs i burnt for you when they left for cambridge
after stopping in jersey for some sleep and a last ditch effort to
get me to boston...

i have a very poor quality (audio-wise) AVI file that i asked
someone who was there to create using his web-cam, in order to capture
the demos -- i want to try and clean it up and compress it further by
converting it to an ogg or theora -- is there room on the wiki for a 20
minute file?

i could always stick it in ubats.org space -- i think i have the
room, and don't want to over-burden the wiki...

gregory.
I've taken more out of alcohol than alcohol's taken out of me.
                                      -- Sir Winston Churchill
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus at hicom.net
     Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
         Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/