[html4all] html authoring guidelines

Roger Johansson roger at 456bereastreet.com
Sat Nov 24 00:46:58 PST 2007

On 24 nov 2007, at 01.41, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> (Also, he is a profesional Web developer by trade and experience -
> he has
> been working a little with specifications, but that is a minority of
> his
> day job and of his professional experience. At least, that's what
> his CV
> and his references said - but I find them pretty credible).

I see now that my comment about the need for experienced web
developers can be interpreted in several ways. Sorry about that. What
I meant to say is that the more working web professionals that can
provide input (and the more impact their input has), the better this
document will become, and the less likely it is to be another document
that only spec writers and browser vendors can understand.

I think Lachlan will do a good job.

/R