[html4all] html authoring guidelines

Laura Carlson laura.lee.carlson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 05:33:06 PST 2007

Hi,

> I see now that my comment about the need for experienced web
> developers can be interpreted in several ways.

Thanks for the clarification, Roger.

And welcome to html4all, Lachlan! It is a pleasure to have you with
us. We haven't opened to the public yet, as we are completing our
founding documents and finishing up a few loose ends. But thank you
for joining us early :-) Your perspective and expertise is most
valuable. And thank you for taking on this worthy task. Some html4all
subscribers are not HTML Working group members but may wish to develop
ideas, discuss and provide thoughtful reasoned input into this worthy
document (as well as others) along with working group members, in the
html4all venue. html4all is striving to provide an open, honest,
collaborative, and respectful environment.

For information visit:
https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/List_Guidelines
https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/List_Moderation_Policy
https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/On_Topic_/_Off_Topic