[html4all] HTMLWG was Re: html authoring guidelines

Laura Carlson laura.lee.carlson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 07:00:34 PST 2007

Hi Charles,

> it is critical that the results of any other discussion
> are communicated to the HTML-WG.

Agreed. I previously mentioned html4all's goal of fostering
constructive feedback for the HTML Working Group. Under that goal we
have the following objectives:

1. Direct input to HTML Working Group (dual htm4all/HTML5 WG members) through
  * public-html mailing list
  * HTML5 WG's Section of the ESW Wiki
  * HTML5 WG IRC
  * HTML5 WG Teleconferences
  * HTML5 WG Surveys
  * HTML5 WG Face-to-Face meetings

2. Indirect input if needed by
   A. Flagging issues that bear looking into by the WAI's Protocols
and Formats Working Group (PFWG).
   B. Following the process that Judy Brewer outlined in her May 24,
2007 email: RE: WAI mandate to work with other WGs [1]
   C. Presenting documentation to PFWG and the HTML 5 WG.
   D. Asking PFWG for an official response.

3. Direct input to HTML Working Group (non-working group members)
through public comments.

Best Regards,
Laura

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/03/HTML-WG-charter.html#coordination