[html4all] Numbered headings (was HTMLWG)

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) vlad.alexander at xstandard.com
Tue Nov 27 06:27:39 PST 2007

Hi Steven,

> Do you want this sent to the html wg mailing list, so
> it can be considered more formally?
Feel free to run with this. Please do not credit me. I am not part of the HTML WG so I will not be participating in any discussions on their mailing list.

However, if _anyone_ should want my opinion/feedback, from an authoring tool vendor's perspective, I will be more than happy to participate on the html4all mailing list.

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xhtml.com