[html4all] accessing the subscriber lit.

Robert Burns rob at robburns.com
Sat Sep 1 13:27:35 PDT 2007

Hell 4all,

We're trying to track down a problem with the list serve. Laura's
trying to access the subscriber list but is getting denied after
authenticating. Could everyone else check to see if you can access
the subscriber list and let us know. That way we'll know whether its
an issue with Laura's account or more system-wide.

The page for accessing the subscriber list is at (login towards the
bottom of the page) under the heading "List_HTML4all.org Subscribers"):