[html4all] (Video now online) User Testing of Accessibility Features

Leif Halvard Silli lhs at malform.no
Sun Sep 2 17:05:33 PDT 2007

On 2007-08-31 16:19:09 +0200 Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor at cfit.ie>
wrote:

> Hello html4all,
>
> The user testing video of the CFIT tests for header/id
> combinations, at summary and @longdesc are available from our servers at:
>
> http://www.cfit.ie/html5_video/final/
>
> The files are large (60 Mbs +) but the quality is good and the sound
> came out well (I was a little worried) :-)
>
> I would appreciate some feedback from a more empathic audience before
> post to this to the WG. Also it will give me a better idea as to how
> present them. In truth they are simply footage of each of the
> methods/attributes in use, with some ad hoc discussion thrown in. I I
> am
> aware  that we may however have to dress it up in some more
> 'organically
> valid' or 'statistically relevant'  form to satisfy the group.
>
> Thoughts and feedback are very welcome.

Hi - I am listening/looking at the headers/id video now. It appears to
be 25 minutes long. The user is testing several table examples. It
would be great if the video could be split into smaller videos that
only showed the testing of one particular table. Probably you will
present the different tables  well in your report, so we can see what
is being tested - and if on then could just load the video dealing
with that table. (Again, this was just the header/id video. Probably
the same issue with the others.)

The sound is a bit low, even if it is good quality - but it will
probably work fine.
--
leif halvard silli