[html4all] Face2face

Robert Burns rob at robburns.com
Thu Sep 6 17:55:42 PDT 2007

Hello John and 4all,

On Sep 6, 2007, at 6:00 PM, John Foliot wrote:

> Robert Burns wrote:
>> Hello 4all,
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone from our group here is planning to attend
>> the face2race in November? [1]
>>
>> Take care,
>> Rob
>>
>> [1]: <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2007/>
>>

> This is a password protected page...

That should load with the password we were all given when we joined
the WG. I do feel like the W3C servers are having some password
problems today though, so that could be the problem too.

Basically, that page is for the "Registration for the W3C Advisory
Committee Meeting, All Groups Meeting and Technical Plenary 5-10
November 2007". It is being held at the Hyatt Regency in Cambridge,
MA, USA. "discount" room rates ate $199.00 per night. everything else
is free (well the meetings are anyway; I'm not sure what else is
included there).

More details are at (not password protected):

<http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html#Venue>

Take care,
Rob