[html4all] Face2face

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Fri Sep 7 08:32:32 PDT 2007

aloha, rob!

i plan on (and have already lined up a ride) to go to the entire set of
f2f meetings surrounding the technical plenary -- the WAI groups are
meeting in the first half of the week, the HTML WG thursday afternoon
through saturday at 1pm, and i assume that at some point, the forms task
force will meet as a discrete unit...  janina sajka (chair of the linux
foundation's Open Accessibility Working Group (http://a11y.org/) and
active member of PF and ARIA drafting will also be in attendence...

gregory.
It is better to ask some of the questions than to know
all the answers.                      -- James Thurber
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net
         Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus