[html4all] HTML4all in public?

Philip TAYLOR Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Fri Sep 7 13:07:50 PDT 2007

Sounds good : I would remove one "the" at

> Evolving HTML to define and provide features that make the web more
> accessible, universal, and inclusive is socially responsible and
> the right thing to do. It demonstrates care for providing access to
> information for those who would otherwise be locked out and lose their
> opportunity to use the web. It aims to reach all people, extending the
> range of communication.

My only concern is whether "to evolve" is really a v.t.
I have always used it as a v.i., and it reads a little
strangely (to me) in Laura's prose.  Could we say
"Ensuring that HTML evolves in such as way as to [define ...]" ?

** Phil.