[html4all] details on detailed reviews

Laura Carlson laura.lee.carlson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 14:11:09 PDT 2007

Leif  wrote:
> Some people on public html are constantly putting up detailed reviews.
>
> It has escaped me what detailed reviews exactly are. If I wish to
> write a detailed review of something, then what do I do?

Hi Leif,

I think that most HTML5 group members interested in doing reviews
signed up via the tasks survey [1] (results [2]). First round reviews
are being listed on the HTML5 Wiki  [3], if you want to see some
samples.

Rob and Debi both have done reviews so they may have more details for you.

Best Regards,
Laura

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tasks83/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/tasks83/results