[html4all] wiki spam

Robert J Burns rob at robburns.com
Sat Jan 12 13:01:20 PST 2008

Hello all,

I did some quick research and changed some permission settings to
prevent anonymous account creation (I believe we already prevented
anonymous editing). Please let me know if I've created any unexpected
problems. We should come up with a procedure to add new wiki accounts.
If only we had the funds of the CIA, we could keep our wiki as clean
as Wikipedia.

Take care,
Rob