[html4all] alt issue: image uploaded in bulk are not Web content

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Apr 15 09:55:15 PDT 2008

I am afraid that I think you are still being
too subtle (for me) : what is the basis for
your assertion that "Images uploaded in bulk,
through a camera (or FTP), are not Web content",
onced those images have been incorporated
into (more precisely, referenced from)
a web page ?

** Phil.
--------