[html4all] alt issue: image uploaded in bulk are not Web content

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) vlad.alexander at xstandard.com
Tue Apr 15 10:36:09 PDT 2008

Hi Phil,

What is the difference between uploading a 1000 JPEG files versus 1000 TIFF files? What makes JPEG files content?

>what is the basis for your assertion ...
Content must be authored. When a person uploads images in bulk, no content is authored. All that is happening is a Web application is displaying different decorative images through a template.

Regards,
-Vlad
http://xstandard.com