[html4all.org] logo idea

Philip TAYLOR Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Wed Aug 22 14:46:42 PDT 2007

Sometimes I post an idea that sparks not one iota of
interest, and this I generally interpret as meaning that
either the idea is complete and utter cr at p (and I was
mad even to think of it), or if I can't force myself
to accept that, then I assume that I explained it badly.

I would be interested to know if either of these was
the case for my proposal of the Three Wise Monkeys [1]
as the basis for a possible HTML4All logo.  Even with
the benefit of hindsight, I can't see that it was so
totally crazy that no-one thought it even worth writing
to reject, so I am a little puzzled as to why it attracted
zero comment.  If anyone who saw the original message
and consciously decided not to repond would be willing
to tell me why, I would be genuinely interested to know.

** Phil.
--------
[1] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/Hear_speak_see_no_evil_Toshogu.jpg/800px-Hear_speak_see_no_evil_Toshogu.jpg