[html4all.org] logo idea

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at cfit.ie
Thu Aug 23 11:08:03 PDT 2007

Hi Phil,

> On Aug 22, 2007, at 4:46 PM, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
>
>> Sometimes I post an idea that sparks not one iota of
>> interest, and this I generally interpret as meaning that
>> either the idea is complete and utter cr at p (and I was
>> mad even to think of it), or if I can't force myself
>> to accept that, then I assume that I explained it badly.

I am really sorry that I did not respond! It is of course a good idea,
have you any access to an graphic editor? Rob is right about the group
having a lot to keep up with but I should have given you the nod (I feel
bad now, as I meant to but it slipped through the net (of my brain) know
how you feel, in fact we have all been there once or twice!)

 I actually found a similar design that I used for one of
my records, that you can see here:

http://www.techrecord.net/download/disco_down.html

If you go to the "If love is free" section. I (copied) ripped if from
someone else but I
just love the skeletons.

Cheers

Josh