[html4all.org] logo idea

Robert Burns rob at robburns.com
Wed Aug 22 20:41:14 PDT 2007

Hi Phil,

I don't think anyone meant anything personal. We haven't really
adequately discussed any of the proposed graphics. I imagine we're
all overwhelmed by this whole project (so I guess that's why we
started another side project :-)). Anyway, I think your proposal
could work. Though I think it could be a bit too oblique to send the
message you're suggesting it sends. Something about using words ,
even though their in HTML markup form, that conveys the message easier.

Take care,
Rob

PS, thanks for the copyediting on the wii. I wasn't really focussing
on quality there on the talk page, but I think I got it right now
anyway.