[html4all] request: ARIA Test Results index on html4all wiki

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Wed Nov 7 12:12:28 PST 2007

aloha, all!

i know we haven't officially launched (or have we?), but i was wondering
if there would be any objections to housing the document currently
residing at:

http://www.concentric.net/~unagi69/temp/wai/pf/TestsTests.html

on the html4all wiki, so that it can be used to co-ordinate testing and
bugfixing ARIA sample/example/test pages?  currently, the test results
are scattered, and collecting them in a single place where they can be
referenced and updated as situations warrant, would be of inestimable
aid to those working to get ARIA support into user agents and assisstive
technologies...

i think this effort is especially suited to html4all, and even
epitomizes why html4all exists -- please let me (and the list)
know if you disagree...

gregory.
Egg-heads of the world unite -- you have nothing to lose but your
yolks.                                        -- Adalai Stevenson
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus at hicom.net and unagi69 at concentric.net
      Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
             Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus