[html4all] request: ARIA Test Results index on html4all wiki

Laura Carlson laura.lee.carlson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 12:23:54 PST 2007

Hi Gregory,

> i know we haven't officially launched (or have we?),

Not yet.  We still have some things to do.

Check out:
https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/Opening_Preparations

Also there should be message in your in-box regarding "Opening
Preparations Wiki Page".

> but i was wondering
> if there would be any objections to housing the document currently
> residing at:
>
> http://www.concentric.net/~unagi69/temp/wai/pf/TestsTests.html

Sounds good to me.

How are things going at the Technical Plenary [1].

After you catch your breath, it you be great if  you (or anyone else
there) could give us a rundown on the the HTML5 accessibility stuff.

Best Regards,
Laura
--
Laura L. Carlson