[html4all] request: ARIA Test Results index on html4all wiki

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Thu Nov 8 06:20:13 PST 2007

aloha, laura!

thanks for the update -- i didn't actually make it to the tech
plenary, due to medical issues, but i've been participating in any
and every f2f meeting that offered me a line to phone into or a
computer to skype into so that i could be, for example, a fly on the
wall during the tuesday morning ARIA issues meeting (and chime in in
real time in the IRC portion of the meeting)...  i've even managed to
attend 3 meetings simultaneously, a trick i could never pull off in
person...

i'm still waiting for word of how the ARIA demonstrations went (there
was one, i believe, at plenary day, and one today for the HTML WG,
hence the intense concentration on making sure that the sample pages
were coded correctly and tested with as many configurations as possible,
work that will continue in the "open" on wai-xtech

gregory.
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of
focus.                                           -- Mark Twain
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus at hicom.net
   Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
          Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus