[html4all] request: ARIA Test Results index on html4all wiki

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at cfit.ie
Fri Nov 9 07:00:20 PST 2007

Hi Gregory,

Am very sorry that you couldn't make it to the tech plenary as I was
looking forward to meeting you but glad that you were there in spirit,
and in a sonic form, and a rather omniscient one by the sounds of it :-)

I missed the ARIA session on Tues but the session on Thursday for the
HTML WG went very well. Mike gave a demonstration of some ARIA widgets
and Aaron gave a talk about ARIA. The group as a whole didn't get a
chance to talk about ARIA which I was disappointed by but, for me, the
day was saved as we had an impromptu session with several interested
people  to discuss ARIA later on in the afternoon - which was really
interesting and a a great chance to pick Aaron's brains, to which he
graciously relented.

Cheers

Josh