[html4all] html authoring guidelines

Steven Faulkner faulkner.steve at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 04:55:54 PST 2007

My initial suggestion was not talking about doing a seperate document, I
specifically said
"Contributing to this " meaning the  proposed html authoring guide.

The spec as it stands has some advice about accessible authoring
practice (see the stuff on images
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/#the-img.
This content if it is meant for authors rather than browser
implementors (as is my understanding of what the spec is for), should
be included in a document that authors are more likely to read.