[html4all] HTMLWG

[ADMIN] html4all html4all at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 13:18:15 PST 2007

Hi,

Just a reminder for everyone not to:

- Bash other organizations
- Criticize people or personalities

In fact, it directly violates our new list guidelines [1], policy [2],
and what's on-off topic [3]. Everyone who joins the list after we open
to the public will be receiving a welcome message, which includes a
link to the policies and a request to read them. I'm very sorry that
early subscribers have not received that message. But as stated
previously we are still trying up all the loose ends. I apologize that
the Wiki is down. We hope to solve that soon, so that you can read the
_new_ policies.

Not that we disapprove of venting in general. We just oppose it from
here on out, on this list, as it lowers our signal-to-noise ratio and
we want to keep that as high as possible.

Our aim is to is to ensure that future generations of HTML support
equal access for people regardless of their physical and cognitive
abilities or disabilities, and strengthen its capacity to express
semantics. Let's get back to discussing that.

Thanks.

Laura

[1] https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/List_Guidelines
[2] https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/List_Moderation_Policy