[html4all] Jack Pickard Article: Accessibility: Making it All Worthwhile

Laura Carlson laura.lee.carlson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 10:18:50 PDT 2007

Hi Josh,

> That resonated with me as I really do think that  accessibility is a
> quality issue. In other words it is a by-product of best practice. This
> is in terms of user interface design, good coding practice, usability
> etc.

Yes, that is meaningful to me also. The same sentiment applies  to
good spec design not discriminating against the disabled and
accessibility being a strong design principle.

> Is Jack aware of html4all? If not he would be a good addition.

I'm not sure if he is aware of the group. I read his blog but I don't
know him. I agree he would make a great addition. If you know him,
Josh,  please do invite him to join.

I personally haven't contacted anyone about joining. I think a few of
the founders may have.  Hopefully after we announce publicly our
html4all membership will increase. (smile)

Best Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson