[html4all] Public consultation on Delivering Inclusive Websites (TG102)

Laura Carlson laura.lee.carlson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 07:13:24 PDT 2007

Thanks for the link, Harry.

> Is this something we would like to tackle as a group? ie form small
> working groups to tackle sections of the document and comment (by 16
> November).

The html4all founders group [1] is working on specific goals and
objectives and figuring out what is in scope for html4all space. So
your question is a bit premature, to answer. Please stay tuned. :-) We
just recently agreed on the mission [2] of this group. It is centered
around ensuring that future generations of HTML will be accessible and
will strengthen semantics.

However, accessibility folks, especially UK people may be very
interested in helping you out in your proposal. I encourage you in
your most worthy pursuit.

Best Regards,
Laura

[1] https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/Inaugural_Members