[html4all] Accessible to whom (or to which groups) ?

Philip Taylor (Webmaster) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Oct 25 15:15:40 PDT 2007

Thanks, Harry : I am genuinely grateful that you
(and, I hope, others) can see that I am trying to
/include/ disabled people, rather than exclude them.

** Phil.
--------