[html4all] Accessible to whom (or to which groups) ?

Harry Loots harry.loots at ieee.org
Thu Oct 25 15:09:12 PDT 2007

interesting discussion - yet throughout i keep wondering....

Do people with disabilities want to be singled out? Or would they simply
wanted to be treated like those of who do not suffer some disability or other?

Making a website accessible is just that - if it's accessible it can be used
by all person. To mention people with disabilities is to treat people with
disabilities as if they are a separate entity in our world.

And I think this is where Philip is coming from....

Regards
Harry