[html4all] accessing the subscriber lit.

Robert Burns rob at robburns.com
Sat Sep 1 16:29:45 PDT 2007

Hello 4all,

You should be able to set your password and then set it to anything
you'd like right on that page. Laura, could you tell the list how you
did that? I'm having trouble getting it to happen since I'm already
logged in. It's also possible to unsubscribe and then quickly re-
subscribe to set your password. You may also have an email from the
list serve in your mailboxes that lists your current password.

Take care,
Rob