[html4all] accessing the subscriber lit.

Laura Carlson laura.lee.carlson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 09:39:19 PDT 2007

Rob wrote:

> You should be able to set your password and then set it to anything
> you'd like right on that page. Laura, could you tell the list how you
> did that?

I changed it from the options page not the listinfo page.

The options page is at:
http://wilbur.bytowninternet.com/mailman/options/list_html4all.org

On the "Change Your Password" section on the options page:

 1. Enter a "New password".
 2. Reenter it again to confirm.
 3. Click or select  the "Change My Password" button.

Best Regards,
Laura
--
Laura L. Carlson