[html4all] Introductions or a Who's who of html4all (was Just curious)

Steve Faulkner sfaulkner at paciellogroup.com
Mon Sep 3 08:37:00 PDT 2007

Hi all,
about me,
i am australian, but now live in the UK
I have been professionally in web accessibility for the past 6 years.
i am married with a 2 year old daughter (clara), my wife (blanca) is spanish
(from the north) people say she looks norwegian.
I have developed some accessibility testing tools (e.g. web accessibility
toolbar)
favourite musician : frank zappa
I was not intending upon getting caught up in the HTML WG, but have become
seriously concerned about the apparent lack of understanding in regards to
accessibility that has been exhibited by some of the key members of the WG.

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG Europe