[html4all] Introductions or a Who's who of html4all (was Just curious)

Laura Carlson laura.lee.carlson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 15:05:49 PDT 2007

Just in case you missed these previous interviews with some html4all
members over at the web standards group...

Last summer Russ Weakley did a nice interview with Steve. Steve talked
about accessibility, the Web Accessibility toolbar, the Web
Accessibility Tools Consortium, title attributes, AJAX and WCAG2.
http://webstandardsgroup.org/features/steve-faulkner.cfm

In 2005, Patrick discussed photography, CSS, the Zen Garden,
accessibility, SMIL and the WASP accessibility Task Force with Russ:
http://webstandardsgroup.org/features/patrick-lauke.cfm

In 2004, Roger talked about web standards, round corners, development
mistakes, ampersands and more.
http://webstandardsgroup.org/features/roger-johansson.cfm

All good stuff :-)

Best Regards,