[html4all] List rules

Philip Taylor (Webmaster) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Sep 11 07:05:31 PDT 2007

Laura Carlson wrote:

> I tried to incorporate your rules  into headings per Leif's
> suggestion, while still retaining Greg's rich explanation text for
> each point. Please do feel free to edit and improve  the draft in the
> wiki.

Well, I don't want to edit it so much as seek advice
from other founder members as to whether the prolix
or the terse form is generally preferred.  I think
that once we know that, it will be possible to
update the Wiki to reflect the consensus.

** Phil.