[html4all] wiki spam

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Wed Jan 16 09:01:24 PST 2008

aloha!

it seems that the security measures employed at html4all are strict
indeed -- the wiki won't let me edit pages i've created, most
importantly:

https://html4all.org/wiki/index.php/ARIATestTests

which needs to be updated with new test links...  when i do attempt to
edit any of the pages i created at html4all, i receive the following
message as a pseudo-label:

"This page has been locked to prevent editing; there are a number of
reasons why this may be so, please see Project:Protected page."

the Project:Protected page, however, is devoid of content...

gregory.
Sometimes I think my writing sounds like I walked out of the room
and left the typewriter running.                   -- Gene Fowler
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus at hicom.net OR gregory at ubats.org
     Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
            Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/