[html4all] wiki spam

Robert J Burns rob at robburns.com
Wed Jan 16 22:43:39 PST 2008

Hello 4all,

Gregory discovered my overzealous lockdown. I need to enable each
person individually to edit pages again. Since the list of users has
grown unmanageable with vandals, I need each of you to send me your
screen name to this list to re-enable wiki access (if you need to
edit). I think this also means I could enable users to create
accounts, but they still would not be able to edit pages until they
make a request. There may be some better way to manage this, but I'm
not familiar enough with wiki management. If anyone has suggestions
(for technical settings or otherwise), I'd be happy to hear them.

Take care,
Rob