[html4all] Draft mission statement (was Re: HTML4all in public?)

Philip Taylor (Webmaster) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Sep 9 05:36:20 PDT 2007

Certainly not an "unimprovement" (a.k.a. "a backward step").
I for one am happy with it as Laura has re-cast it, though
whether I believe in "mission statements" per se is another
matter entirely :-)

** Phil.
--------